BOX DESCRIPTION: Lara Croft is missing in Egypt - presumed dead. Those closest to her gather together at the Croft Estate on a grey, rainy day for a memorial service in her honour. Afterwards, the friends sit quietly together in the study of the Croft Mansion and reminisce about Lara's past exploits; exploits that have until now remained a secret...
RELEASE: 2000 - November 24th
2001 - Mac
LOCATIONS: Rome, Italy | Russia | Ireland | New York, USA
COMPOSER: Peter Connelly
DEVELOPER: Core Design
PUBLISHER: Eidos Interactive
MAIN ARTEFACT: Philosopher's Stone, The Spear of Destiny, Iris Artifact
NO OF SECRETS: 36
LARA'S V/A: Jonell Elliot
OFFICIAL MODEL: Lucy Clarkson
LARA POLYGONS: 500
PC MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
ADDITIONAL EDITOR REQUIREMENTS:
STORY FROM OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Tomb Raider: Chronicles reveals four newly discovered, and previously untold adventures, taking you on a journey from the ruins of Rome, to the bowels of a German U-boat, to the rooftops of a hi-tech city in a search of four ancient artifacts.
In light of Lara's recent disappearance, those closest to her gather together at the Croft Estate on a gray, rainy day for a memorial service in her honor. Afterwards, the friends sit quietly together in the study of the Croft Mansion and provide new insights about Lara's past exploits; exploits that have until now remained a secret...
- Utilize new moves to overcome obstacles: tightrope walking, parallel bar swinging, and a hand-to-hand stealth attack.
- Enhanced inventory system for greater combinations of a variety of weapons and items. Search through cabinets, shelves and drawers for inventory items.
- Discover the back story: four unique scenarios from the past that give more details about Lara's young and adult life as well as characters from previous adventures.
- Choose from an arsenal of weapons including a grappling hook gun, sniper rifle, and chloroform.
- (PC Version Only) Create your own adventures with the Tomb Raider level editor, including an example/tutorial level plus all the tools required to construct levels.