1. Shadow of the Tomb Raider does not include any axe finishers.
2. The game originally shipped with a beta ending featuring Lara sat in her office with a letter from Jacqueline Natla on her desk. For console users, if they install the base game only and prevent the game from updating, they can still see the deleted ending.
3. This is the first of the reboot games to not be created by Crystal Dynamics; instead Eidos Montreal took the helm.
4. Weiss & Wolff - The strategy guide for the game mentions that this pistol was available in the Croft and Ultimate editions of the game, however, the image shows that it is in fact the Silent Sting, a weapon that became available with the fourth DLC.
5. Relics and weapons were created by an outsourcing company, Secret 6.